Just go the Book now button at the bottom of COVID and booking page On drop down .
you can choose the location and book a time slot to suit.
Masks for parent still need to be worn and usual covid precautions will be in place.
Looking forward to fixing all those lockdown locks and catching up!
Before entrance .
- If you see customers in the salon please wait until the stylist has invited you to enter before coming in .
- Keep a social distance from all other customers not in your household whilst in the salon .
- Inside the salon
- We cannot have prams in the salon during covid restrictions
- Where possible coats and extra layers should be removed from the child before entering the salon and left in the car . If not possible they can be removed and held by the adult at all times.
- 1 adult for singular or multiple haircuts
- Adults must have a face mask .
- Temperature of child and adult will be taken on arrival if it is over recommended safe result we will not be able to carry out the haircut on this day .
- Where a child is sitting independently, an adult Must keep a social distance from the stylist at all times .
- We cannot offer toilet facilities .
- Any tissues or wet wipes used must be taken with you when you leave .
- The staff will be wearing face masks ,visors ,aprons for your safety protection and ours .
Our stylists are specifically trained by UK Childrens hair expert and cater for younger clients including those with specific needs and nervous children. We encourage you to read Marions advice before your visit and listen to the advice your stylist gives you on arrival to ensure you have the best possible experience for your child,